Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I'd like to get the 3K tax credit for 1 child on my NY State return but I can't find the IT-216 form on Turbo Tax. Should I simply fill out the document from my state website and upload?
jacq848117 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
billybonz- ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
In federal level, federal tax regulations that became effective January 1, 2018 after the passage of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA). moving expense are not deductible in 1040 anymore. Moving from Ohio to Mass in mid 2021I can claim the moving expens... read more
shiyi11 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by shiyi11
I'm owing a payment for my California tax return. If i use the online services to pay my estimated tax, do i still mail my return to the original address listed on the Turbotax instructions page: Franchise Tax BoardPO Box 942867Sacramento, CA, 94267-... read more
fj7 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by fj7
is this credit available for tax year 2024? is this credit only for NY residents? I couldn't find any info on the IRS website
az148 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by LenaH
I submitted the forms produced to Oklahoma that Turbotax said I should get a refund of $152. Oklahoma says the amount of the return should be $30. Oklahoma gave me information on what lines were entered incorrectly by Turbotax. I called for support a... read more
jschimmer ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by jschimmer
Multiple issues/bugs with my TurboTax Oregon State return and with TurboTax Help Line: Error 1.) I filed my return on time and paid the $1,149 to the State that TurboTax said I owed. Cost of Error: $1,149 Error 2.) TurboTax erroneously calculated tha... read more
sparksj337 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by sparksj337
My Missouri State Tax return was returned unable to deliver. I was owed a small refund. I used the address provided by Turbo Tax:Missouri Department of RevenueP.O. Box 3222Jefferson City, MO [removed]Which was mailed on 04/10. On 04/29 returned as un... read more
skindle1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
Hi everyone I have a question about the Massachusetts state tax on income not related to US sources. My situation is the following: I arrived last year in the US on a J-1 visa and I am considered a non-resident alien for federal tax purposes. I am ho... read more
gracefulcrayfish ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by JotikaT2
This form is not populating. As a result, the return is using the OR standard deduction which is much smaller than the taxpayer's itemized total. How can I get the deductions to appear on Sch OR-A for 2023?
pizza314 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by assaih_tax
Moved job and domicile from Virginia to Tennesse (no state income tax) during 2023. My company records did not reflect this until later in the year. They have greatly overstated my Virginia income. They refuse to provide a corrected w-2. How should I... read more
frank g1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
TurboTax Online is telling me that my individual Virginia tax return is not available for e-file due to the fact that I have a Pass Through Entity Tax (PTET) credit. The error message states, "The return includes a Pass-Through Entity Elective Tax Pa... read more
7t9r743V ‎Posted February 25, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by 7t9r743V
eddie7233 ‎Posted March 12, 2024 | Latest post Monday by LenaH
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies