Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need help logging into my TurboTax account from last year I no longer have access to email or password

I have recovered the email account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx I just need my password for the TurboTax account
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

I need help logging into my TurboTax account from last year I no longer have access to email or password

Please see the following link:

Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

my name is kaye  I had an account with intuit account about 3 or 5 years ago . I am no longer with that company   or have I used that account . I remembered nothing of that account so I thought be better to start fresh and new. I wanted to file my 2019 taxes I heard about turbo free  ,with your help I can do this. I am  have a installment agreement with the IRS of $71. a month for the year of 2015 which says I owe  PAYMENT INFORMATION- last payment 71.00 ,last payment received $71.00, amount owe 4,535.35 due date  march 20,2020 ,minimum payment due  $71.00 I just paid with debt card this morning.  will I be able to use your service, can you help me I am not fast on the computer so please have patients ,thank you  

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

To recover your user ID or password:

1. Go to the account recovery page.
  2. Enter one of the following:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email address
    • User ID
  3. Follow the instructions. We'll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.

Once you're done, we'll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We'll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you're back in your account, we recommend you enter or update your phone number. This increases your account security and makes it easier to recovery your account.

tporterlove1965
Returning Member

How much money do l have on my turbo card

Thank you

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@thomaskayoz

• Email address
    • User ID
  3. Follow the instructions. We'll customize them based on the info you provide and whether we recognize the device.

I’m got one step left in at bottom it’s say give them the six digit code in I can’t get in my email what to do

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Use the steps below to recover your account then use your Phone for notifications.

• Email address
    • User ID

Once you're done, we'll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We'll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you're back in your account, we recommend you enter or update your phone number. This increases your account security and makes it easier to recovery your account.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies