turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I had my return rejected when I filed because I left off the 1095-A document. This is the Health Insurance Marketplace document. I received an ACA healthcare plan through a state marketplace since I was unemployed, and our household income was so low... read more
scotttiger ‎Posted a minute ago
I don't understand the process I Don't owe taxes and I am supposed get a refund
rbs35 ‎Posted 11m ago | Latest post 4m ago by xmasbaby0
ok so i have done my boyfriends taxes for years alot of the years with turbo tax however i do them for him like im him or like he is just doing his own taxes on turbo tax but becuz of the double security code check with first email then with text mes... read more
Nickstax15 ‎Posted 19m ago | Latest post 7m ago by CatinaT1
I have adult children living in my household and I have recently paid the mortgage off in full. I maintain the home paying all the utilities, food, transportation, and other bills. Can I file as head of household without a dependent? My daughters are... read more
MissMLB ‎Posted February 13, 2024 | Latest post 8m ago by VolvoGirl
So, What a MESS! I filed and made a modest payment through TurboTax. Yay!. My return was rejected for missing a 1095-A. When I added the info, my liability was HUGE! Without the cash to make the difference, I went to the IRS site to pay by CC, and fi... read more
scotttiger ‎Posted 9m ago
As everyone knows the American government is full of child molesters. So they still my tax refund every year to give the immigrants so they'll come along and bring their children. How many of their children have come up to missing up to date? I don't... read more
577c957aa511 ‎Posted 20m ago
Hello all,I missed my RMD for 2021 and have to file form 5329. I have TT desktop edition and have successfully filled out form 5329 and the Waiver explanation. My question is will the waiver explanation efile with my return or do I have print and mai... read more
birddog2 ‎Posted April 6, 2022 | Latest post 21m ago by CatinaT1
I'm trying to use What-If to do tax planning for 2024.I turn 65 so the std deduction changes.This value seems locked in column 2-4.Can this be fixed or am I driving it wrong.Thanks,BK
BobK59 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 27m ago by VolvoGirl
I also double-checked the SSN, etc. All this information came over electronically from previous years' tax return, so they are correct. Turbotax just keeps on telling me to "fix the error and resubmit", but what error?
danieldykim ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post 29m ago by CatinaT1
I'm unable to print copies of my federal and state returns for mailing from the TT page for that purpose. I'm using TurboTax Deluxe 2023 on a 2021 MacBook Pro with an Apple M1 chip. The MacOS version is Sonoma 14.4.1. When I click 'Continue' on the p... read more
blartboy ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 31m ago by blartboy
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies