Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have entered my home office expenses, can see them on the page but the summary says "Not Started". Why?

5 Replies
PH71

I have entered my home office expenses, can see them on the page but the summary says "Not Started". Why?

I have the same problem.  Can anyone help?

This is a known error- our engineers are working hard on getting this fixed. We will update as soon as this has been updated.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax and  your patience. 

officeboy

Has this been fixed yet?  I am still getting this same message that Home Office expenses "not started yet" though all expenses entered.

Yes, this issue was solved in prior weeks. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies, signing out of your return and restarting your computer? Some clients have said changing the browser or using an incognito window also helps.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

officeboy

I did talk to support and they could not figure out how to resolve this.  

They suggested I start a new return but Turbotax does not allow you to have 2 pages open at the same time so I cannot access all the info I have already inputted.

Any suggestions?

thanks