Investors & landlords

My Renter passed away in January of 2019 and left her 17 year old son as the sole tennet! He had no job was still in school and was joined by a legal adult male friend to continue occupation of the house! Neither were employed and I assumed the power bill since it was winter and they were hopelessly behind payments of rent and utilities. In order to protect my plumbing I had to keep power on for the septic system and water to keep from freezing the systems!! Since he was a minor I was advised I could not just kick him out, so I agreed to let him stay until June when he would turn 18 and finish high school! In June I traveled there and asked them to vacate. I had given written notice in May. They refused and forced me to evict them! The eviction and serving of the notice cost me $1,290 The property was totally trashed! Upon completion of the eviction process, I entered the place with my Insurance representative and inspected the damages. I claimed vandalism and willful destruction! The damages were estimated at $4737.59 less depreciation and a $1,000 deductible; resulting in the amount of $2,246.58 paid to me. Furthermore; since I was unable to claim back rent until he was 18, for only the 1 month I performed repairs! I need to know where to claim these costs and reimbursments!