ECGM
Level 1

State tax filing

Thanks! Your suggestion works. I missed that smart worksheet in the middle. Now when I step through the screens, Turbo Tax no longer showed me the 3588 voucher. But I can still see 3588 if I go to Forms. My 3588 still has data populated, but the payment amount shows 0. Should I delete that form or just leave it? 

I don't see much guided help in Turbo Tax for form 568. Many numbers just flow through and I mainly focus on the boxes in pink as indicators that require my attention. 

Now in my form 568, Turbo tax has a box in pink next to this phrase below:

"If prompted to check the box, Turbo Tax cannot efile form 568 due to one of the reasons below...."

I believe for my case, it is due to having depreciation in 3885L (Form 568 Schedule B line 17)  

I elected to use actual expense for business vehicle  expense and that triggered a computation of depreciation. Is there a way to work around this and still efile form 568?

Is my only option to file 568 by using the standard mileage rate for car expense, andI forgo the actual expense method?  If there is a workaround for this form 568 efile, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!