Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have been using TT since 2001 to report the rent of a property that was my primary residence for 10 years. I sold the property in January 4 2021. The last tenants moved out in July 31 2020 and the property stayed vacant since I put it up for sale. When I started my taxes this year, I opened the property to report the sales but since I did not have any income and expenses in 2021(reported in 2020) Turbo tax asked me to delete the section which I did but it wiped out the entire record for the rental. There were no place to scroll down to. I was stuck on the screen.  So I went ahead and deleted the entire return and started over.  The rental section was restored but I went into the same snag. I spoke on the phone to 2 different people. One couldn't  help and the other one helped a bit but she went to home sales instead of rental or business sale. ( because, we could not find the section for rental and business sales) When I was done with the section I was told that my tax liability was 0. I know that is not right because when I started with her there were some taxes with fed and states tax. I am using turbo tax premier. Can you please give me a step by step instructions on how to complete that section.? I would also like to know what to do with the fees that I paid for closing on the sale and when they asked for the sale price do they mean the full price or the net proceed after paying all the closing fees. Thank you.