willkills
Returning Member

Head of Household proof of residency

• My HOH was denied and reverted back to Married File Separate. My question is my husband did not live with us the whole tax year and did not provide any help. He has a lease staying elsewhere to which I have a copy of. I also have both of my disabled adult dependent siblings living with me for the whole tax year and I only have a signed lease for them of residency just for that year. Are these good enough for proof to revert the claim back to HOH? It's all I have for proof. I already sent them proof of the disability and birth certificates. My kids where listed on my husband's address for school reasons but I have medical statment from their hospital stating they lived with me the whole tax year. If I submit the siblings lease of residency and the my children's medical residency statement, is that enough to revert? It's all I have left to give them as far as proof. I already gave them birth certificates, a statement from the husband that he didn't care for them, property tax info, and disability proof forms for siblings that they are disabled.