turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted Friday
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by hollymadison
I owe on some states. I had it set to where the money is taken out my bank account. I believe that didn't happen and I still owe the states money.
masimba10 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 47m ago by Mike9241
Is she still able to received tax return for 2023 if she answered no to ,can some else claim you on tax return
kennon1967 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
Something went wrong when I filed my taxes and they ended up getting rejected. I'm still waiting to hear from IRS but I need to postpone the payment for TurboTax as I don't have it right now.
shellybelly765 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Mike9241
I paid the Federal amount today when I saw the error, but it should have been paid on 4/15/24. How do I pay the late penalty for paying late?
tigriss1 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 2 hours ago by rjs
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Gelnel
starligfhtarts ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by lkguilford
This is my first time filing and I wasn’t sure if maybe I messed them up again. But it says accepted on here but when I go to track the amended return it says processing still.
user415987340 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies