Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post a month ago by muskokabala
I have no charitable donations to claim but the online program will not let me past the donations section as it keeps telling me to use this function, I need to upgrade. I don't want to use the donations section. Why can't I move past this without up... read more
WHAMBAM ‎Posted 49m ago | Latest post 27m ago by WHAMBAM
Hi All! I have no idea where this "income" might have come from, but TurboTax on line version has stipulated in the "Income Summary" Page that I received 18k! I did not receive a T5007 and have made no such entry. I do receive Canada OAS but not 18K.... read more
vincej ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 40m ago by InnaE
On the Medical Expense Claim page I have put in the dates that I want to claim the medical expenses. I then press continue and go on to the next page. If I end up going back to the Medical Expense Claim page I see that the dates have changed to only ... read more
Dandy1 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 47m ago by testingagain
How do I resolve ?
44536ebab8c6 ‎Posted July 26, 2022 | Latest post 54m ago by brunoam792
For two years now, when I submit to CRA, in my NOA they adjust my return with the same message:"We cannot allow your federal disability amount transferred from a dependant because we do not have aForm T2201, Disability Tax Credit Certificate, on file... read more
zutroyquixote ‎Posted 56m ago