Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dgmaunms

Form 1116 Foreign Tax Credit: Review is flagging in Part III lines 12a1 and 12a2 . I completed all of the questions in the SBS and don't know how to fill in these fields.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Form 1116 Foreign Tax Credit: Review is flagging in Part III lines 12a1 and 12a2 . I completed all of the questions in the SBS and don't know how to fill in these fields.

In Forms Mode, bring up the f1116 wks. Put the pointer on cell 12a(1) and right click. On the box that appears, click on the bottom entry that states "about excluded FEI-Dedns." Another box will appear with detailed info on boxes 12a1 thru 12a6.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In Forms Mode, bring up the f1116 wks. Put the pointer on cell 12a(1) and right click. On the box that appears, click on the bottom entry that states "about excluded FEI-Dedns." Another box will appear with detailed info on boxes 12a1 thru 12a6.

CK2008

The online product does not provide this option....what is the alternative?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies