Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I do now? You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit

2 Replies

What do I do now? You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit

I'm getting that too :( Could it be that we're too early in the year and the system hasn't caught up with all the forms and we ned to wait until end of February or something? 

We are sorry to see you are having this problem. Unfortunately, you may come across locked forms, or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return. Please see the link below for more information.

Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven’t been finalized? 

If the form you were missing to complete your return was for employment expenses, we are happy to report that the T777S/T777 forms have been updated and you can now complete entering your employment expenses. We have included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you with this if needed.

Employment Expenses Tax Info Centre 

Note: Netfile opens February 22, 2021, as per this next TurboTax FAQ link: Key dates: Tax season 2020

Thank you for your patience.