1099-Misc from the insurance company for providing attendant care for my wife after her auto accident. Not supposed to be taxed as self employment but is on turbo tax.

Can't find a way to change this on turbo tax so I am not taxed as self employed. This is from the IRS website. Q 1: Must a taxpayer pay self-employment tax on the income she received from an insurance company to care for her spouse who was injured in an accident and permanently disabled? The taxpayer is caring for her spouse in their home in an effort to avoid moving him to a nursing facility and also to reduce care giving costs. The spouse requires assistance with dressing, bathing, eating, etc.; the taxpayer also administers medication and helps with basic physical therapy. The taxpayer is neither a trained nurse nor therapist and doesn't provide such services to anyone other than her spouse. The taxpayer received Form 1099-MISC from the insurance company with the amount paid shown in Box 3 as nonemployee compensation.

A 1: No, the taxpayer does not owe self-employment tax on amounts reported on the 1099-MISC she received from the insurance company if she is not engaged in a trade or business of providing care giving services, as appears to be the case in this situation. The taxpayer must report the full amount of the payment on line 8i of Schedule 1 (Form 1040), Additional Income and Adjustments to Income